This is because of the plethora of customization features it offers, and it does so without any loss in the stability of the ROM. Evolution X merges various code snippets into one main project to bring a long list of features for many devices. While this does stock ROM mean that updates come a little slower, they are still able to deliver regular updates.
- Now, you are here to learn how to take and restore the backup.
- Using OneDrive allows you to share, back up, and view your files on desktop and mobile.
- But if any error occurs, don’t worry it’s part of this process.
- Example – If you have a Samsung phone, you can use Smart Switch software to backup your phone.
- If you have a rooted phone and you install a lot of ROMs or other mods, then you’re no doubt well-versed in using a custom recovery like TWRP.
- If not, you can search our website for the device-specific tutorial.
If your device does NOT have boot ramdisk, get a copy of the recovery.img. You should be able to extract the file you need from official firmware packages or your custom ROM zip.
Connect your android device to the computer via a USB cable. Whether it is the complete backup of our Android device or any section of media files that we need to secure, backups are the prime solution. It is a nightmare to lose all the data only to later realize the importance of the creation of backups. After successfully installing the app, launch it on your device and grant it the root access.
This increases security and ease of mind since you can physically access and lock your files. Manually backing up an Android phone and storing your data this way isn’t for everyone. Still, it has its uses if you don’t want to rely on third-party options. You can even use Google Takeout to manually back up all the data on your entire Google account to an offline location. Much like Google Drive, Dropbox allows you to upload any file you want to an online storage location, keeping them safe and secure.