Simply restarting or rebooting your iPhone can fix failed update error. You can contact Apple support free assistance on any iOS issue. Although, there is no clear iOS software repair service offered by Apple. However, the new self-service repair program by Apple would allow you to fix hardware issues. You can buy parts to replace iPhone screen, battery, and camera, etc. The steps to DFU Mode is similar to Recovery Mode. Just that the iOS device screen shows blank in DFU Mode unlike Recovery Mode, which displays ‘Connect to iTunes’ message.
- I was pulling my hair out and thinking I had just lost everything.
- If you cannot select such a mode, move on to the next.
- When purchasing a new SSD, don’t focus only on its speed and price.
- Do not use your device for a long time since extra stress on the battery and other hardware resources of the iOS device may cause the iPhone stuck on Apple logo.
- We don’t have any specific recommendation, as we haven’t needed to use them.
AnyFix supports updating to iOS 15 as well https://adyauto.ro/step-by-step-guide-to-flashing-sm-n9005-stock-rom/. As a professional troubleshooter on the iOS system and iTunes, AnyFix gives users an efficient one-stop solution on various systems and iTunes problems. Free download AnyFix to repair the firmware file is not compatible problem with one click. You cannot ignore or avoid upgrading your iPhone, citing technical issues. Whenever you encounter any iOS update error, try the above fixes and enjoy the benefits of your latest iOS.
- No matter if your device is stuck or crashing, again and again, DFU mode will take you to the restoration process.
- In this situation, do you know how to recover data from broken iPhone easily?
- This will forcefully restart your phone.
Generally speaking, you won’t meet firmware file corrupt iPhone problems any more, since WooTechy iPhixer helps you fix it in root. This is one of the most common mistakes iPhone users tend to make. After connecting your device to the system, you would get a pop-up message on your phone’s screen regarding its authentication. In order to establish a reliable connection, you need to tap on the “Trust” button. Otherwise, you won’t be able to connect your phone to your system. We are sure that after following our suggestions, you would be able to learn how to fix iPhone won’t restore issue. Nevertheless, if you are still facing a few setbacks, then don’t worry.
Additionally, you might want to delete an IPSW file if it’s corrupted and you keep running into issues while updating or restoring an iPhone or iPad. That should again prompt Finder or iTunes to download a fresh copy from the Apple servers.